Annual Christian Day Camp 2019
- Who – Children who have completed Kindergarten through 5th Grade
- What – A 5 day Christian Day Camp!
- When – Monday, June 10th to
Friday, June 14th, 2019
- Time – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
(Mon. Tues. Wed. Fri.)
12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m. (Thursday)
- Where – Peace Lutheran Church
3740 Mayfield Rd. (at Crest)
Cleveland Heights, OH 44121
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost – No Charge… but… Children must be fully registered by June 3 to attend. (Fill out this form and return to Church).
Lunch will not be provided by Peace Church.
Children are required to bring a brown-bag lunch with their name clearly marked.
Luncheon drinks and an afternoon snack will be offered from Peace Church.
Children are also asked to bring a clean, white tee-shirt for camp project with name clearly marked inside.
- Registration – begins May 1 and closes June 3.
Registration is limited to the first 30 campers! First come – first served.
Parent or guardian must accompany child on Monday check-in to confirm registration form with information on Physician, Dentist, Insurance Carrier; allergies, medicines, and persons authorized to pick up your child after camp.
- Camp Schedule:
- Monday: Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. Camp runs from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday: Camp runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Theme: Inclusion. The community is then invited back to Peace Church for a lawn concert and Ice Cream Social at 7:30
- Wednesday: Camp runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Theme: Compassion.
- Thursday: Camp runs from 12 noon to 6 p.m. Theme: Justice. (Lunch served 12:15)
6:00 p.m.—campers’ families are invited to join in a free cook-out
7:15 p.m.—Special Program on what we’ve been doing this week!
- Friday: Camp runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., including water games! Theme: Forgiveness.
Camp closes at 3 p.m.